SOSV signs a 10-year lease in Newark
- Princeton-based venture capital firm SOSV signed a 10-year lease for a 35,000 square foot space at 707 Broad Street in Newark
- The space will serve as the US headquarters for the company’s HAX hard-tech accelerator.
- HAX is expected to build the space with areas attractive to startups, as well as the equipment necessary for the engineers working there to prototype their technologies.
- Five startups are already committed to the program in HAX’s temporary quarters in Newark, which are in the same building.
- Last year, Governor Phil Murphy announced that the New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) would match SOSV’s $25 million investment, bringing funding for the project to $50 million.
Vonage moves its headquarters to Bell Works
- Vonage, a global cloud communications company that helps businesses accelerate their digital transformations, has moved its headquarters to Bell Works in Holmdel, just minutes from its longtime headquarters, also in Holmdel.
- The company moves to Campus, a flexible workspace within Bell Works.
- “Holmdel has been our home for more than a decade, and we remain committed to this community,” said Stephen Lasher, chief financial officer of Vonage.
- “Like many companies, over the past two years we have moved to a hybrid work environment,” he added.
- “Bell Works’ dynamic, creative and technology-driven space will allow us to continue to grow right here in New Jersey as we continue to work to make Vonage a premier company for great talent,” said Lasher said.
Sharing is caring!